Almost Married

Scientology Wedding Ceremony
I think we're 5 hours behind Italy, so the marriage of the decade may have already taken place and I may be way behind the times, but here is the latest I've found: Cruise arrives to wed Holmes in Italy

I also found this article, which is pretty accurate, regarding the Scientology Wedding Ceremony: How Scientologists get married . The article quotes from my favorite wedding ceremony, the "Traditional Scientology Wedding Ceremony". I like that one best because it is written in what I would describe as a Shakespearian style, the meaning of a marriage and the responsibilities of both parties are given in a way that is easy to accept and agree with and it is light hearted without losing any dignity or taking away from the joy of the occasion.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...