What was your New Years Resolution?

So its offically 20X and like most of you, I created a list of things that I want to accomplish before the year is through.

1. Post more on this blog>> Life's gotten so busy lately that I've been slippin on my blog posts. Not an excuse, just a reason. But this year I'm movin full throttle. I hope you don't get sick of me :)

2. Eat better & exercise >> Don't get it twisted. I'm not doing this for my health.. its to look better in my jeans. I need that bikini, Miami South Beach figure by Summer 20X. So I've been hittin that Wii Fit like a manic all year...lol (thats 4 days and counting)

3. Network >> I'm not sure if you've been following the Twitter Updates. But if you haven't, you should. Follow me here and here if you want to read some of the random thoughts that pop into my head, my fashion updates on the go, or just wanna say hi. *waves*


So what's you're resolution this year??
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...