Haute Hats: Bunny Ears

When I saw a pic recently of Mary-Kate and Ashley at the Opening Ceremony reception in Japan, I instantly thought, “Ok their rich so I guess they get away with it.” But the more I looked at those bunny ears the more I fell in love with it.The Olsen’s are wearing the Maison Michel's lace version of the bunny ears. Lady Gaga also wore the Maison ears out recently. The 2BD ladies posted an editorial which featured the Haute Hats. Madonna wore Louis Vuitton's version of the bunny ears in their new ad…Shout outs toFly Paper for the behind-the-scenes shot of Madonna and Marc reviewing the photos for this campaign. I love behind the scenes shots.

I’m not as outrageous as Mary-Kate & Ashley, but I would wear the Louis Vuitton silk bunny ears seen here

Louis Vuitton's Fall runway show...



But do you think Hugh Hefner was their source of inspiration?




“My Mickey ears fit so much better with no hair” ~Solange

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...