Stunt'n in my Gunnar Shades

I happen to follow Soulja Boy on Twitter. Why?? I have no idea
But Soulja boy sent a link to his live feed where he was giving away 10 Gunnars to some of his fans. So I checked out the Gunnars site since I had no idea what Gunnars were. Turns out these shades are actually more useful than they are attractive.

These are the new Gunnar Optiks Eye Strain Reducing glasses.


These glasses supposedly help correct you're vision, while putting less strain on the eye when you're in front of the computer. For those who spend a lot of time on the computer, whether it be at home or at work this might be something worth looking into. It's just too bad they weren't a bit more stylish.

Would you stunt in some Gunnar Shades?

source: Gunnars, Gamergrrlz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...