Yes its my hair... I paid for it!

I've been noticing lately that a lot of women are opting out of weaving in hair extensions and have decided to go with lace front wigs. I haven't worn one myself, but I can definitely see the appeal. I mean the lace wig ends up looking like it is growing out of your scalp and can be parted anywhere on the head.

Lace fronts are wigs that have a small piece of lace mesh (Swiss lace or French lace) attached to the front which you attach to your head (by double-sided tape or glue), giving the illusion of a seamless hairline. If one is custom made, human hair is individually pulled through the lace, for an even more realistic look.

If you'd like to see how its done peep the video:


It has been reported that Beyonce’s lace front wig collection is worth a whopping $1 Million Dollars! But when she makes $80 mill a year whats 1 million??


Entertainers such as Beyoncé, Tyra Banks, Eva Marcille, Jennifer Hudson, Mary J. Blige, and even John Travola have been seen wearing a lace wig.

Have you worn a lace wig before? If you're like me and have never worn one before would you try it?



One things for sure...lace front wigs are here to stay.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...