You gotta pay the cost to be the boss of Beyonce Knowles

The proof is in the million dollar vacations




Im on her bra strap
Shes on my dick
Aint nothing wrong with that
That’s my bitch
I be the boss of that
I’m on her shit
So all you niggas fall back
I’ll split ya wig
Shes my lil quarterback
Ya dig
Ciz im all that in the sac
Ya dig
I spoiled her, foiled it
If you fakin jack
She used to million dollar vacations
F%@k yall gonna do with that?

Source: Excerpt from the Jay Z song "Party Life"



The Proof is in the Carter Estate



Jay-Z and Beyonce purchased a 15,000 square feet home that sits on 2 acres in Scarsdael, N.Y. This is the couples first home purchased as husband and wife. Scarsdale is a northern suburb of New York City with a population of about 18,000.


Source : themavenreport


The Proof is the bling





Beyonce Knowles sports a flawless 18 karat by Lorraine Schwartz reportedly valued at 5 million.


Source: emitations







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...