Model of the Moment: Krystal Starr

Leopard skin has to be one of my all time favorite prints. I'm not sure what it is about it that makes this print sexy to me, but I love it. I thought it would be interesting to paint leopard spots on the spine of the back for a photo shoot I worked on this past summer. My model of choice was Krystal Starr; a half Bajan, half St. Vincent beauty from Toronto.



Big shout out to Anthony Gordon, the man behind the lens.

Who is Krystal Starr??

Age:20
Height: 5"4
Place of Origin: USA
Ethnic Origin: Barbados/St Vincent
Birth sign: Aquarius
How discovered: I just started modeling from age 17
Favorite music: I listen to everything
Hobbies: Shopping
Favorite piece of clothing: Shorts
Favorite artist: I love love love Rihanna!!!....Im a Beyonce fan too!
Place you'd love to visit: Dubai


“I want to continue to take my modeling career to a new level and a different direction!”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...